UK newspaper to challenge secrecy over Prince Philip’s will
LONDON – British newspaper The Guardian on Monday said it had been given permission to challenge a decision banning the media from a court case about Prince Philip’s will.
A High Court judge in September 2021 ruled the will should remain sealed for 90 years, to protect the privacy of his widow, Queen Elizabeth II, and other royals.
The hearing was held in private and media organisations were not allowed to attend.
The Guardian said a Court of A…