Scrumptious Cherry and Ham Bruschetta
Sweet yet savoury, crispy yet tasty, cherry and ham bruschetta is the perfect starter dish for any occasion.
Ingredients (to make 12 bruschettas):
1 loaf ciabatta
120ml extra virgin olive oil
100g cream cheese
80g Parma ham
Salt and pepper, to season
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
2. Cut the ciabatta into 12 slices, approximately two and a half centimetres thick.
3. Apply a little extra virgin olive oil to the top of each slice. Bake the ciabatta for five to ten minutes until it’s golden.
4. Spread the cream cheese on the top surface of each slice.
5. Pit and cut the cherries into halves, then sprinkle them on top of the ciabatta.
6. Cut the Parma ham into small pieces and place on top of each ciabatta slice.
7. Season with salt and pepper to taste, then serve.
Image Credit: Source